Monday, April 26, 2010

How going to college is changing my life.

My education at Kaplan has caused me to appreciate the fact of becoming more professional in daily life. I am learning the importance of confidentiality, even outside the realm of medical records. Also in my composition classes, I have learned a new respect for writers. Writing essays and papers that have a certain flow to them, is not without it's challenges. I seem to have been under the misconception that I was already a pretty good writer. With my present writing project, I seem to have a bit of a time getting organized. I also am having a hard time saving and publishing my blogs. I hope this one sticks because I have already lost points twice for my blog not getting published. This whole blogging thing has been quite a challenge. I do intend to overcome it.

1 comment:

  1. There is more to writing than I ever imagined too. I didn't know that I had so much to learn.=0)
    It looks to me like you are doing a great job, keep up the good work!
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete