Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ah week nine. Where has the time gone? I have a renewed sense of the appreciation for writing. I will be relieved to turn my paper in, however, I do not want the class to end. I have enjoyed seminars and all the work we have accomplished. My Professor is fantastic and well educated writing. I have learned much and enjoyed her shared experiences in her own writing. I love my class mates and learn much from them, as well. It is through all the knowledge that I have gained from class, that I feel better prepared to complete writing tasks in my career in health information management. Thanks to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. The time has gone by so fast and soon we will be starting the next term, before we know it this will all be just another happy memorie. I glad that we got to share it!
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete